New product innovation in arthroscopic surgery is the heart and soul of Biotek, which has resulted in the development of wide range of products for arthroscopic and minimally invasive orthopaedic surgical procedures. BIOTEK offers comprehensive range of products of sports medicine.
Ligament Anchor with Needle (Titanium) View Details
Ligament Anchor with Needle (Titanium)
- The MINI-VIM® Ligament anchors are titanium anchors available in 2.8mm, 3.5mm diameter and come preloaded with USP #2 suture and needle.
- The implant can be manually inserted using the handled version. A drill is available for use in hard bone if desired.
- Anchor Dimensions: 2.8mm x 11.5mm, 3.5mm x 11.5mm Type: Screw in suture anchor Suture Colour: White
|BAS-9040.28F||MINI-VIM® Ligament Anchor, Titanium loaded with 1 pc Fiber with needle, Dia. 2.8mm|
|BAS-9083.35F||MINI-VIM® Ligament Anchor, Titanium, loaded with 1 pc Fiber with needle, Dia. 3.5mm|
|BAS-9026||Drill bit, Dia. 2.2mm for MINI-VIM® Ligament Anchor BAS-9001.28F & BAS-9040.28F|
|BAS-9114||Drill bit, Dia. 2.8mm for MINI-VIM® Ligament Anchor BAS-9031.35F & BAS-9083.35F|
Ligament Anchor (PEEK, Knotless) View Details
Ligament Anchor (PEEK, Knotless)
- The MINI-VIM PK® Ligament anchor, Knotless are available in diameter of 2.8mm & 3.5mm.
- It is a non-absorbable PEEK suture anchor with a material eyelet which provides superior abrasion resistance due to PEEK's low coefficient friction.
- The knotless technology of MINI-VIM PK® Ligament anchor provides a step-saving alternative to conventional "knotted" suture anchors and eliminates "knot stacks" associated with soft tissue irritation.
- Anchor Dimensions: 2.8mm x 12.0mm, 3.5mm x 12.0mm Type: Tap-in/Bang-on suture anchor Suture Colour: White-Green (Holding Suture)
|BAS-9087.28F||MINI-VIM PK® Ligament Anchor, PEEK Knotless, Dia. 2.8mm|
|BAS-9192.35F||MINI-VIM PK® Ligament Anchor, PEEK, Knotless, Dia. 3.5mm|
|BAS-9111||Drill bit, Dia.2.5mm for MINI-VIM PK® Ligament Anchor, Knotless BAS-9087.28F|
|BAS-9127||Sleeve for MINI-VIM PK® Ligament Anchor, Knotless BAS-9087.28F|
Ligament Anchor with Needle (Soft) View Details
Ligament Anchor with Needle (Soft)
- The FIBERKNOT® soft ligament anchor is composed of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) suture and is available in diameter of 1.8mm (double loaded).
- FIBERKNOT® requires a smaller pilot hole compared to traditional anchors, minimizing bone removal and decreasing the overall anchor footprint, while still providing superior strength.
- Anchor Dimensions: 1.8mm x 15.0mm Type: Tap-in/Bang-on suture anchor Suture / Tape Colour: White-Blue, White-Black
|10095||FIBERKNOT® Soft Ligament Anchor loaded with 2 pc Fiber with needle Dia. 1.8mm|
|10030||FIBERKNOT® Soft Ligament Anchor loaded with 1 pc White-Black Fiber and 1 pc White-Blue Fiber Tape size 1.4, With Needle Dia. 1.8mm|
|10066||Drill bit, Dia 1.6mm , Len.- 100 mm for FIBERKNOT® Soft Ligament Anchor Dia 1.5mm and 1.8mm with Needles|
AK-FIX Fixation Button
- The AK-Fix Fixation Button is a low profile Titanium button with slots enabling the insertion of the Biofiber loop.
- The oblong shaped button can be used with USP size 5 BioFiber Loop to treat Distal Biceps Repair.
- Button Dimensions: 10.0mm x 3.0mm x 1.3mm
|10104||AK-FIX Fixation Button|
|10144||Suture Passing Inserter for AK-FIX Fixation Button|
Interference Screws/ Tenodesis Screws, PEEK View Details
Interference Screws/ Tenodesis Screws, PEEK
- Non-absorbable SOFTFIX-PK® interference screw incorporates PEEK-VESTAKEEP® polymer from Evonik® which exhibits an ideal combination of strength, stiffness and toughness that surpasses absorbable materials.
- It provides the interference screw fixation, while eliminating the need of trans osseous tunnels in tendon repairs and ligament reconstruction.
- It can be used for Distal Biceps Repair.
- Dimensions: Dia. 4.0mm x Len. 10.0mm & 15.0mm and Dia. 5.0mm x Len. 15.0mm & 20.0mm
|10053||SOFTFIX-PK® Interference screw, cannulated, roundhead; Dia. 4.0mm, Len. 10mm|
|10054||SOFTFIX-PK® Interference screw, cannulated, roundhead; Dia. 4.0mm, Len. 15mm|
|BAK-7164.15||SOFTFIX-PK® Interference screw, cannulated, roundhead; Dia. 5 .0mm, Len. 15mm|
|BAK-7164.20||SOFTFIX-PK® Interference screw, cannulated, roundhead; Dia. 5 .0mm, Len. 20mm|
|10008||Screwdriver for SOFTFIX-PK® Interference Screw, Cannulated, Dia. 4.0mm|
|BAK-7223||Screwdriver for SOFTFIX-PK®, Dia: 5.0mm Interference Screws, Cannulated|
|10057||Graft Sizer for Foot & Ankle, Dia. 4-5mm|
|10085||Fluted Reamer Cannulated, Dia. 4.0mm|
|10086||Fluted Reamer Cannulated, Dia. 5.0mm|
|10087||Fluted Reamer Cannulated, Dia. 6.0mm|
|10088||Fluted Reamer Cannulated, Dia. 7.0mm|
|10089||Fluted Reamer Cannulated, Dia. 8.0mm|
|BAL-024||Threaded Guidewire Dia. 1.2; Len. 180mm, SS|
|10094||Guide Wire, Blunt Tip for Dia. 4.0mm SOFTFIX-PK® Interference Screws Dia. 0.8mm; Len. 200mm (SS)|
|10096||Guide Wire, Blunt Tip for Dia. 5.0mm-8.0mm SOFTFIX-PK® Interference Screws Dia. 1.2mm; Len. 200mm (NITINOL)|
|10065||Drill Tip Suture Passing Pin, Dia. 2.4mm; Len. 200 mm|